TaggersLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tagger's Lounge is a Great group! Whether you're a tagger or siggy piggy, there's something for everyone at Tagger's Lounge. You do not have to be a tagger to have fun at Tagger's Lounge

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS

Go down 
+4
beautibella
Lynda C.
TWYLYGHT
Rosey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosey
Admin
Rosey

DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS Empty
PostSubject: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi Ladies
I Have some very important News for you all
We Are continuing on to a new forum home instead of going back to our old home
Reasons for this is that due to an error on my old host part, they permantley deleted the old TL 2 days prior to when i was renewing for us, They took full responalbility and offered me one months free hosting to start all over again, which i refused as i thought what happened was a total digrace and Im digusted at the treatment and how things happened
So in short Ive decided with our team that it would be best to move to a new Free home, where this wont happen again for us,
I Am so sorry for all this moving around but this was completey out of my control , i do apoligise to all my ladies and i thank you for your patience with TL, to find an uplook on all this, We will be able to host a lot more contest now ect instead of paying out so much each month for hosting which is a upshot.
Staff have been working around the clock to get our new home ready for registerations
Which you can register here at our new home
http://z13.invisionfree.com/TaggersLounge/index.php?act=idx
This will be our final and last ever move i assure you all
When you get registered over at our new home i will adjust your postage to what you had before- you will need to give me a rough estimate of your old postage ladies so i can update you over on new home
All challenges psp relate are currently now open aan ready over there for play I Hope you enjoy the choices this week and most of all thank you for all your conitnued support through out TL Years i love you all dearly!
Hope you see you all there soon xoxoxoox
Back to top Go down
https://taggerslounge.goodforum.net
TWYLYGHT
TWYLYGHT

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:35 am

See you all there!
Back to top Go down
Lynda C.

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:43 am

I re-registered under Lynda. See you all there!
Back to top Go down
beautibella

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:57 am

Love you Rosey. *hugs* I'll be there. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
JODI
JODI

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 am

Is Anyone Having Problems With Forum? Somtimes The Link Works 4 Me and Other Times It's Not ang
Back to top Go down
JODI
JODI

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:50 am

R U Planning On Buying A Domain Name 4 Here & 4 The Other Forum When u Enough $$$ Rosey?
Back to top Go down
Rosey
Admin
Rosey

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:54 am

thanks so much ladies
much appericated
A Domain name , i wont be purchasing another forum again hun after all this hussle with the host ugh
but domain name can you even do that im not sure hun please give me more info if possible on that
im wondering as well to get rid of that ad over there can that be done im not to sure either xooxox
Back to top Go down
https://taggerslounge.goodforum.net
JODI
JODI

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:07 am

Rosey wrote:
thanks so much ladies
much appericated
A Domain name , i wont be purchasing another forum again hun after all this hussle with the host ugh
but domain name can you even do that im not sure hun please give me more info if possible on that
im wondering as well to get rid of that ad over there can that be done im not to sure either xooxox
Instead of taggerslounge.goodforum.net, This Forum Could Be At-

taggerslounge.com/or/TaggersloungeGroup1  U Could Get This Register on 1award.co.uk aswell Hun

I'm Not Sure How A Domain Name Would Be Fit 4 The Other Forum. Go With The Name That U Sign-Up 4 @ www.1award.co.uk TaggersloungeGroup2
Back to top Go down
varsha

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:28 am

On my way there now, thanks Rosey. That as so unfair of the original host even with the months host, I don't blame you for not taking on the offer. Hugs and see you there. x
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Quizzy69
Quizzy69

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:34 am

Just registerd there thanks for the message a1aa 
Back to top Go down
JODI
JODI

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Well...No Matter What Happens, if We're Here or At The Other TL, We're Together Again As A Family DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS 3949025587 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS   DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS Empty

Back to top Go down

DND---- VERY IMPORTANT TL NEWS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TaggersLounge :: LOUNGE :: TL LOUNGE-
Jump to: