TaggersLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tagger's Lounge is a Great group! Whether you're a tagger or siggy piggy, there's something for everyone at Tagger's Lounge. You do not have to be a tagger to have fun at Tagger's Lounge

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing all of you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple2

Missing all of you Empty
PostSubject: Missing all of you   Missing all of you EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 am

I feel like it has been such a long time since I've been here. I've missed all the fun of playing here with you.

I've been having some pretty major health issues, two ambulance rides to the hospital, and recovering hasn't been a piece of cake, but I'm starting to feel like doing something. Wish me luck!!

vtd xxox 
Back to top Go down
JODI
JODI

Missing all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing all of you   Missing all of you EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:29 am

Hey hun xxox
Back to top Go down
KitKat

Missing all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing all of you   Missing all of you EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:47 am

hg2 speedy recovery hun we miss you we'd sure like to see you around more if possible
Back to top Go down
TWYLYGHT
TWYLYGHT

Missing all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing all of you   Missing all of you EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:00 am

Maple, sorry to hear you haven't been doing well. Get well soon hun. fhug 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing all of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing all of you   Missing all of you Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing all of you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TaggersLounge :: LOUNGE :: TL LOUNGE-
Jump to: